Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India, MPSC has been entrusted with the major functions.
MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2015:-Candidates can check their MPSC Tax Assistant 2015 cut off marks and results together on their official website.Candidates can see their results and merit list on their official website www.mpsc.gov.in. Candidates can even see the MPSC Tax Assistant 2015 Answer key on their official website. This year, cut off marks will likely to be higher than the last year.MPSC Board will recruit candidates on their performance in the written examination and then in the personal Interview. MPSC Board will soon release the MPSC STA Merit List 2015 on their official website within a week or two. Candidates can also see Merit List 2015 Category wise on their official website.
- Name of the Examination: MPSC Tax Assistant Exam
- Number of Job Vacancies: 700
- Job type: State Government
- Exam date - 7th June 2015
- Job name - Tax Assistant
- Job Location - Maharashtra
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Examination Results Tab
- Click on the MPSC Tax Assistant 2015 Exam.
- Search for the MPSC Tax Assistant Merit List 2015.
- Download & print it and check it further for your result.