UPSSSC is the state government organization that holds the recruitment of group c non technical and group d vacancies of government departments. It releases notifications to invite applications and conduct examinations to select eligible aspirants among the applied candidates.
UPSSSC, is the government body in the state of Uttar Pradesh that conducts the competitive examination for filling vacancies in the government departments. This time UPSSSC conducted competitive examination to fill the 635 vacant posts of stenographer on 26.07.015. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Time duration for written test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- Written Test will be of 40 marks.
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
- Log on to upsssc.gov.in
- Go to Results/Imp Declarations
- Click on link for answer keys for Stenographer exam
- Answer sheet of all sets will open
- Download and check answers of your set a, b, c or d