UPPSC APO Exam results Date 2016Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the organization that holds the recruitment of candidates for the vacancies offered by the departments under the state government. UPPSC is authorized to conduct the competitive examinations and recruitment tests to select the eligible aspirants to the vacancies. It releases notifications based on the vacancies and invites applications from people of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has conducted awaited Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2016. UPPSC hold the Preliminary Part for “Assistant Prosecution Officer (GENERAL/SPECIAL RECTT.) EXAMINATION-2016” Information about APO Result is provided to you under this Article. Exam was conducted on 26 July, 2016. you can check Results via Roll Name wise pdf marksheet download links also
- Log on to uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to Information Bulletin
- Click on Assistant Prosecution Officer Results
- Merit list of selected candidates will open
- Check your name and roll number in the list
- Check your marks and results