Home » » REET 2015 Online Application Form Notification Exam dates www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in

REET 2015 Online Application Form Notification Exam dates www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in

REET 2015, Rajasthan Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam For Teachers (REET) 2015 / RPSC REET 2015  OFFICIAL advertisement download, when is how to fill, RPSC REET PDF Online Application Form Apply now @www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.inexam date

RPSC REET Application Form 2015 Apply Online

REET 2015 Application form Apply online
Rajasthan Public service Commission(RPSC) has Recently released Notification for the Recruitment of 3rd Grade Teachers in the Govt. Schools of Rajasthan. RPSC will Conduct REET 2015 Exams. The decision of Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers(REEET) was taken by previous Rajasthan Govt. Now the Government is changed, all the B.ed. Degree Holder are waiting for recruitment openings so they can apply for it.

REET 2015 Notification Online Application Form

RPSC notified that exam for recruitment of  3rd Grade teacher for Govt. school will be changed. now there will be a one exam called Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) 2015. REET Exam 2015 will not be final selection it will contribute as 60% and remaining 40% marks will be calculated from candidates academic qualification like
A. 10% from Class 10th Marks
B. 10% from Class 12th Marks
C. 10% From Graduation Marks
D. 10% from B.Ed.marks
so thus is all new criteria introduced by RPSC. In this all over performance of the candidates is observed.

Name of Post : 3rd Grade Teachers
Examination Name: Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) 2015
Exam Category: 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment Exam

Check more news:- Reet rajasthan news today

Eligibility Criteria :

Age Limit : Candidates age should be check the official notification for Check Age limitation.
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have done their Graduation with B.Ed from any recognized University or Institutes.

Selection Procedure : Candidate will be Selected on the basis on their performance in REET Written Exam & personal Interview.

REET Exam Level I Syllabus: Aspirants who want to apply for level 1st (Class I- V) are advised to follow this syllabus.
Section- IChild Development and Pedagogy30 MCQ, 30 Marks
Section- IILanguage-I (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu)30 MCQ, 30 Marks
Section- IIILanguage-II (English/Hindi/Gujrati/Punjabi/Sindhi/Urdu) 30 MCQ, 30 Marks
Section- IVMathematics 30 MCQ, 30 Marks
Section- VEnvironment Studies 30 MCQ, 30 Marks

REET Exam Level 2 Syllabus: Aspirants who want to apply for level 2nd (Class VI-VIII)  must follow this syllabus
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)30 MCQs30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory)30 MCQs30 Marks
(iii) Language II (compulsory)30 MCQs30 Marks
(iv)(a) Mathematics & Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) Social Studies &Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
60 MCQs
60 MCQs
60 Marks
60 Marks
How to Apply :
  • First need to visit the official website http://examreet.rajasthan.gov.in/
  • Find the Apply online link click on it.
  • Fill all required Detail and submit it.
  • Take print of Application Form.&
  • Take a registration number for future use.
Click here to visit Reet official website
Click here to check the official Notification
Click here to Apply Online for REET 2015

Candidates are required to apply online for RPSC REET Teacher Application Form 2015 from its official portal. If any queries, then mention your comment below. 


Post a Comment

This site is not affiliated or associated with mdsu Officials in any manner.