RBI Assistant Exam 2016 Answer Key Solved Ques. Paper PdfRBI is well known as Reserve bank of India. Applicants who are looking for latest govt jobs in India has applied for this recruitment. Generally RBI is a central governing body. It controls all the banks and rupee value in India. Every bank is collaborated with RBI and functions along with it. RBI releases the recruitments annually. Applicants seeking for latest central govt jobs have applied for this recruitment. the recruitment was released for 504 assistant posts in India. Candidates who applied for this recruitment has downloaded their admit cards and attended the exam conducted on 1st August 2016. The examination date was announced officially by rbi.org.in. There more will be on 8-8-2016, 9 aug 2016, 16-08-2016 .
RBI Assistant Answer Key 2016
- RBI Assistant online exam was mixed combination of easy & less easy questions.
- General Awareness part was relatively easy, question was asked from current affairs of last 1 month.
- Reasoning & quantitative aptitude section was moderate.
- Computer section & English section had ample question, which one could answer in convenient manner.
- Online Written Exam consisted of total 200 Marks.
- With 5 Sections named as (i) Reasoning (ii) Quantitative Aptitude (iii) General Awareness (iv) General Hindi/ English (v) Computer Awareness.
- In each section there are 40 Questions.
- Exam was conducted on various dates on Morning & Evening Sessions.
- Cut Off Marks for RBI Assistant Exam will vary in each section, according to the difficult level of Section.
- Candidates have to get minimum cut off marks for to be eligible for Personal Interview conduct by RBI.
- Cut off for RBI Assistant Online exam may remain high than cut off for other years.
- There will be chances of Tough fight for RBI Assistant Exam.
- Candidates who get 150 above marks, even can’t think themselves in Comfort zone. Cut off for Interview will vary according to zone & Category.
- Expected Cut Off Marks will be as follows :
OBC : 140 + Marks
SC/ ST : 125-130 Marks
- Check the official site rbi.org.in
- Check for recent releases
- Click on the link and wait
- Enter your registration num and DOB
- Submit and download the answer key
- Check your answers with attempted answers