CGPSC faculty recruitment 2016 538 assistant professor vacancies psc.cg.gov.inCGPSC is abbreviated as Chhattisgarh public service commission. The PSC is authorized by the state govt of Chhattisgarh. It released the recruitments based on the requirements required to fill the vacant place. It releases the recruitments annually. Its main aim to recruit talented, skilled applicants, who can resolve the needs of the government and bring fame through their innovative thoughts. Recently CGPSC faculty recruitment 2016 was released for lecturer posts.
According to the latest information, Chhattisgarh public service commission has released CGPSC faculty recruitment 2016 on its official website at below mentioned link. It is a golden opportunity for all those applicants who searching latest govt job notification on the internet. As per the recruitment notification details, there are 538 vacant posts of lecturer and professor in various department such as Civil , Computer Science , Electrical , Mechanical , Mining and many others. Applicants who want to get complete information regarding this recruitment those can check it through official notification which is mentioned below.
|03.||Electronics & Telecommunication||18|
|04.||Electronics & Telecommunication||68|
- Assistant Professor : Rs 15,600 – 39100 + 6000 Grade Pay
- Lecturer : Rs 15,600 – 39100 + 5400
- Log on to the official site psc.cg.nic.in
- Check for the releases recruitment
- Check the eligibility criteria for information
- Check the application and fill the application
- Check the details and submit the application form
- Print the submitted copy for further usage